Echigo-Tsumari Art Ttriennale 2015
|Full price||Advance sales|
|Under Highschool||-|※“ETAT Kid’s Passport” will be available for pick up at hubs for children age under fifteen to keep record of artworks visited.
Audio guidance units are now on sale at Echigo-Tsumari Satoyama Museum of Contemporary Art / KINARE, Matsudai Nohbutai, Tokamachi City Government Office.
●Echigo-Tsumari Online Shop （>> For Students Click Here）
●JR Ticket offices “Midori-no-madoguchi” or View Plaza in major JR stations in Japan(JR=Eastern Japan Rail Way Company)
●i.JTB(Convenience store unit product number：0239451)(On sale at: Seven-Eleven, Lawson, MINISTOP, FamilyMart, CircleK・Sunkus)
● 『DolaPula’s Travel』inside DolaPula’s website
●JTB blanches, JTB member’s stores
>>List of other shops selling ETAT2015 Passport
>>List of places for receiving ETAT2015 Passport in exchange for claim ticket
Click >> here for special offers for ETAT2015 Passport holders or members of Tsumari Fan Club
- Passport gives you access to all the artworks of the Echigo-Tsumari Art Triennale 2015 (except for events) and exhibitions at Tokamachi City Museum and Matsudai History Museum (Kyodoshiryokan).
- Passport is valid only for one visit per artwork. For second visit onward, please pay half a price of single entry.
- Special discount is applied for admissions to events when present at the door. Please check page17-22 for details.
- Passport is valid only for a person whose name is written on the Passport. Please ensure you write your name down when start using.
- Passport will not be re-issued nor refunded under any circumastances.
- Prize will be given to those who collected all stamps on the Passport. We will keep you posted on how to apply for prize on this website.
- Passport is valid from Sunday 26 July to Sunday 13 September 2015. (Some benefits are valid until 31 march 2016 for the passport holders. Please visit page 5-8 for further detail. )