NEWSPosted : December 2, 2017
Matsudai Tanada Bank is a platform for members (sato-oya) to help look after and grow rice on the terraced rice field in Echigo-Tsumari Art Field. We are pleased to invite you to join us from Friday 1 December 2017 for the fiscal year 2018! As of February 2017, we became the largest platform in Japan in number of owners and area we grow the rice. We have been expanding the area year by year by introducing new initiative such as FC Echigo-Tsumari (female football players engaging with rice production as they train themselves as professional football players). We look forward to welcoming you to Matsudai Tanada Bank.
- join three activities throughout the year!
（Planting rice, mowning and harvesting）
- Harvested rice will be delivered to you.
- Small: JPY10,000 Rice allocation: 9.4kg on average
- Standard: JPY35,000 Rice allocation: 37.3kg on average
- Visit Echigo-Tsumari On-line Shop
- Click here for finding out details about Matsudai Tanada Bank.
As "sato-oya" of Matsudai Tanada Bank you will be entitled to:
How to become sato-oya
Cover photo by Noriko Yoneyama