NEWSPosted : November 1, 2018
"Matsudai Tanada Bank" is a scheme to help maintain terraced rice field in the Echigo-Tsumari region through network developed by Echigo-Tsumari Art Triennale. We are pleased to invite those who want to join as an onwer for the fiscal year 2019 from Saturday 10 November 2018. We are very pleased to have become the best of such scheme in terms of number of members and area we look after thanks to those who have been supporting as owners. Why not join us - a unique scheme which has been gradually expanding!
▼Duration for becoming new members of FY2019
Saturday 10 November 2018 - Monday 30 September 2019
▼For the current owners (sato-oya)
we are inviting you to arrange delivery of your rice for the FY2018
Click ≫here (deadline: 5 November 2018) to make a booking.
- You are invited to join special events three time a year.
(Planting rice, weeding, harvesting)
- You will receive rice grown from the terraced rice field.
- Option 1. (JPY10,000 / rice allocation 9.4kg (average of previous years)
- Option 2. (JPY35,000 / rice allocation 37.3kg (average of previous year)
- Echigo-Tsumari On-Line Shop (from 10 November 2018)
- Click here to find out other ways and details of how to become an owner.
If you become an owner (sato-oya) of Matsudai Tanada Bank:
How to join
Cover photo by Noriko Yoneyama